If you want to know how to keep Marketplace messages separate from Messenger, you’re in the right place.
Managing the flood of messages, especially when they are mixed in with personal discussions on Messenger, may become daunting for people involved in online marketplaces like Facebook Marketplace.
Nonetheless, there are efficient methods available to isolate marketplace communications from Messenger, which can lead to increased efficiency and response.
This article will discuss many approaches to achieving this split, giving you ways to simplify your interactions in the digital marketplace and save time in the process. These methods will help you properly handle market queries while keeping your personal and professional lives separate.
How to Separate Marketplace Messages from Messenger
When participating in online marketplaces such as Facebook Marketplace, it is essential to keep personal discussions on Messenger separate from marketplace messaging.
Adjusting the privacy settings might create an additional degree of isolation on top of the organizational measures that are already in place. Putting restrictions on who may contact you will cut down on the number of unsolicited messages you get, making it much simpler for you to control the discussions you have on the Marketplace.
- Step 1- Open the Messenger app
- Step 2- To access the settings for your account. Navigate to your profile.
- Step 3- Choose “message delivery” from the drop-down box labelled “Privacy and safety”
- Step 4- After that, choose others on Facebook, and then tick the box next to “Don’t receive request.”
Once you do so, the Marketplace messages on Messenger will stop, but you’ll still have access to them through the Facebook app. You can also check our other blog on how to see hidden information on Facebook Marketplace.
How to group Marketplace messages in Messenger
When you use Facebook Marketplace to purchase or sell products, it can be difficult to keep track of all the discussions and messages you receive from people who are potentially interested in purchasing or selling your items.
Putting all of your Marketplace communications in the same folder is one possible solution to this problem. Because of this, it will be much simpler for you to manage your chats and quickly locate the messages that are connected to the Marketplace purchases you have made.
However, I’m sorry to inform you that doing so is not possible via Messenger; But you can group the marketplace messages within the Facebook app.
- Step 1– Go to the marketplace inbox, which gives you access to all the listings in the marketplace.
- Step 2- Then choose between individual chats and grouped by listing.
- Step 3- Within the grouped by listing option, you can view messages that are relevant to each listing
- Step 4- You can also further group messages by the label chat option
- Step 5– Under the messages from the buyers choose more options then select label chat which can give you further choices to group them into different categories like pending payment, paid, to be shipped, shipped, Cod, Completed.
- Why Am I Getting Instagram Messages On Facebook Messenger
- (2023) When You Mute Someone On Messenger, What Do They See
- What Does It Mean When You Call Someone On Messenger And It Says ‘No Answer’ Or ‘Did Not Answer’
Keeping your Marketplace communications in grouped together will help you keep more organized and give you more control over your business dealings.
If you follow the procedures that have been given for you above, you will be able to organize your chats and save all of your messages that are linked to a certain transaction in a single location.
Technical writer and avid fan of cutting-edge gadgetry, Abhishek has authored works on the subject of Android & iOS. He’s a talented writer who can make almost any topic interesting while helping his viewers with tech-related guides is his passion. In his spare time, he goes camping and hiking adventures.