Most sports lovers find it hard to agree upon any streaming channels other than ESPN. And this is because of how spectacular ESPN is when it comes to streaming the most original replays and highlights for game nights. So today we are here to clear a general doubt among users of ESPN plus; Can you watch live sports on ESPN plus?
Can you watch live sports on ESPN plus?
Yes, you can definitely watch live sports on ESPN plus, although there are some cutbacks that you may face. If you are an ESPN plus subscriber then you must be aware of the seasonal live matches that are made available to all streaming services. The cutbacks include interrupting ads and some events need you to pay extra every time you view the content.
Another setback would be the amount of data consumed while you watch content on a mobile due to the number of frames that are streamed every second. But most importantly, ESPN plus is worth the money because of how much it emphasized and accommodates sports gems at a cost of $7 every month.
And every time ESPN plus grabs the right evens to be streamed on its platform, sports fans get yet another reason to celebrate and subscribe to the channel. Recently, it has pulled out a cool deal with the Football Association Challenge Cup, where ESPN plus gets the liberty of streaming U.S-hosted matches.
Now, the provision to watch live sports on ESPN plus is guaranteed with surplus add-ons, totally worth the cost. These include MLS, College sports, PGA golf, Top Rank Boxing, cricket rugby, and many more. Now let us discuss how you can get the live content via ESPN plus. Read on to find out.
How do I watch live games on ESPN plus?
You get to watch live games on ESPN plus under various plans offered through this streaming provision. It ranges within standard rates of $6.99 to $69.99 every month. The value is increased based on the add-ons that you are interested in. So if you are a frequent viewer of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, the pack will cost you $69.99 in a pay-per-view way.
1. Make a subscription for ESPN plus.
So how can you make this provision available on your device? For this, you will have to subscribe to the ESPN plus channel via the ESPN application;
- Firstly, download the ESPN application and create an account. If you already have one, excellent. Proceed with the next step.
- Open the com website on your device. Then select ‘Sign up now.
- Now give your login credentials for your ESPN account.
- You will be requested to proceed with the payment. Select the mode of payment and then proceed by clicking on ‘buy ESPN plus’.
- Make the choice of which pack you wish to purchase. This step will generate the bill with all other details of the purchase for your reference.
- After the payment is completed, select ‘Get started. You can now enjoy all the latest streams available.
Now read on to find out how to watch live games on ESPN plus.
2. Get your TV provider ready to watch live games on ESPN plus.
Your ESPN plus streaming service has several live contents waiting for you to view. However, it requires a suitable TV provider for displaying the live shows. Your favorite TV provider might be one among the following;
- AT&AT TV.
These are some of the surplus TV providers out there that can allow this feature of ESPN to work for you. Now, given below are the steps that you can follow to watch live content on ESPN;
3. Watch live videos on ESPN plus.
- The initial step would be to secure a connection between the TV provider and your ESPN application. For that launch the ESPN application and click on the Settings option on the top left-side corner.
- Then select ‘TV provider’ to get the connection for your TV provider account.
- This action will display a list of available TV providers. The top list gives the popular TV providers available. If you didn’t find your provider on top, then scroll down to find a list of other providers.
- Once you click on your specific provider it will lead you straight to the login page.
- Enter your login credentials for your TV account.
- Go through the verification procedure. Log in and you will have established the connection successfully.
- Close the settings.
- Tap on the ‘watch’ icon down below the screen.
- You will find a page of contents. The videos that are live-streamed will be beneath the ‘LIVE’ heading. If you click on the heading, more videos will appear for you to view.
Hope this helps you view live-streamed videos on ESPN plus.
SEE ALSO: Why is ESPN stream so bad?
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can you watch live sports on ESPN plus?
The answer to this is ‘Yes. You can indeed watch live sports on ESPN plus, with a monthly subscription cost of $6.99 for a regular ESPN plus pack. And with add-ons the value increases, however, it is totally worth the cost. In order to watch live sports on ESPN plus, you will require a TV provider like HULU or Sling.
Refer to the above article to learn more about this topic.
Q2. How do I watch live games on ESPN plus?
In order to watch live games on ESPN plus, you are required to have an ESPN subscription and a TV provider account. Then you will have to create a connection between the two accounts via the ESPN application. Just launch the ESPN app and select the ‘Settings’ option on the top left-hand side corner.
Scroll down towards ‘TV provider’ and tap it to open a list of available services. Click on the TV provider that you are subscribed to. This will open the login page for the service. Give the credentials and click on login. This will conclude the connection.
The details for this step are given in the above article. Refer it to know the entire step to watch live games on ESPN plus. Hope it helps.
This article explains in detail how to watch live games on ESPN plus. We have provided the step-wise guide for the same. Hope it helps.
Dilha is a writer who loves composing poems and going into deep research on all kinds of tech stuff that they don’t teach in school. Anything that marks the extraordinary part of this generation excites her. she is currently persuing her degree in genetic engineering. here at Android Nature, she is assigned with various cool topics and is responsible for sharing cool insight and updates on the same.