We all know how TikTok is the best place to get your talent shared with the world. It is an excellent platform that entertains and gives you the opportunity to express yourself. So Today we are going to talk about an issue some users face with this platform.
If your video needs to get likes and views, the quality of the content must be crisp and clear. So when you are capturing the silhouette challenge, which is trending on TikTok, you might encounter the issue of getting a red filter throughout your content.
So, if you wish to recreate the content without the red filter, then there is a way to do it. We have provided a step-wise guide to help you out with this. How can you get the red filter removed from your content? These are the two questions we will cover in this article. We shall discuss everything you would need to know regarding this issue.
Hope it helps.
Why is my TikTok camera red?
TikTok lets you post creative videos which can earn you more likes and followers. So if you are heading to hit a certain amount of followers, you have to keep up with the various challenges circling about the platform. One such challenge includes the silhouette challenge, where the camera automatically gets a red filter turned on to record the video.
However, the trend has left the mainstream set of content on TikTok. Instead, the infamous challenge has resurfaced, this time without a red filter. So here is where you would want to know more about how to get rid of the red filter.
Also, various popular filters have a red tint to them, which is hard to change, although other effects would be perfect for your video. You would wish to only remove the red color of that filter.
In this article, we are going to suggest some ways to fix the TikTok camera from turning red. Keep reading and hope it helps.
How to remove the red filter from TikTok?
So when everyone is looking for ways to get their videos onto the trending list, there is no need for you to stay out not knowing how to remove the red filter. We are here to help you out with just that. Here are the methods to remove the red or pink filter from TikTok. Hope it helps.
1. Remove the red filter using a video editing application
You can remove the red filter from your content via the TikTok application. Here is what you would need to do;
- First, download a convenient video editing app from the play store.
- Now, launch the TikTok application on your device.
- Click on the ‘search’ icon. And then type in the name of the challenge; silhouette challenge.
- Then click on any of the related videos and tap on the ‘Share’ icon. A set of options will appear.
- Click on the ‘download’ icon.
- Or if you have your content, simply download that video for editing it.
- Next, launch the video editing application and open the silhouette challenge video in it.
- Adjust the saturation until the red hue disappears. Change the brightness and contrast as per the requirement.
- Once you have made the optimum setting, the red filter will be gone.
This is a simple hack to remove the red filter from TikTok. Hope it helps.
2. Use Inshot
Here we have introduced a convenient application called ‘Inshot’, which will help in removing the red filter on TikTok. This application is a video editing software that helps edit and design contents that can be uploaded onto various social platforms.
We have provided the step-wise guide on using this application to remove the red filter. Hope it helps;
- In this method, you would require the silhouette challenge video, to begin with.
- Go to TikTok, log in using your credentials.
- Download the video you have created using the red filter. If you don’t have one, create a video for the challenge using the red filter.
- Click on the ‘share’ icon and tap on ‘download’. This will download the video for editing it on ‘Inshot’.
- Then, download the ‘Inshot’ application on your device from the play store.
- Next, launch the application. Open the video in the app for editing.
- Select ‘filters’. Then select ‘Adjust’.
- Increase the brightness to maximum.
- Then click on ‘tint’ and lower it to some level as per the requirement.
- Next, click on ‘saturation’ and decrease it to almost maximum. Adjust the ‘curves’.
- Finally, increase the highlights level.
This setting should give you the video without the red filter.
SEE ALSO: Why is my TikTok camera quality so bad?
Q1. How do you remove a red TikTok filter?
You could make use of video editing applications in order to remove the red TikTok filter. In the above article, we have provided the methods to remove the red filter using the ‘Inshot’ application , which is a video editing software. Try using other software applications at your convenience.
Change the video saturation, contrast, and brightness as required to remove the red filter. The above article explains the specifications of the changes that need to be made in order to obtain the desired result. Hope it helps.
Q2. How do I fix my TikTok camera quality?
You could try either of the following ways to improve your TikTok camera quality;
- Disable data saver mode.
- Use the ‘Upload HD’ settings
- Upload your content via the website.
For more details, click here.
This article explains how to remove the red filter from the TikTok application. We have provided some effective methods to remove the filter and create content as per your requirements. Hope it helps.
[Solved] Fix Tiktok say sound not available
[Fixed] Why can’t I add a link to my TikTok bio?
(Fixed) Why are my TikTok notifications not working
Why won’t TikTok download 2022? (iPhone and Android)
Dilha is a writer who loves composing poems and going into deep research on all kinds of tech stuff that they don’t teach in school.
anything that marks the extraordinary part of this generation excites her. she is currently persuing her degree in genetic engineering. here at Android Nature, she is assigned with various cool topics and is responsible for sharing cool insight and updates on the same.
Stay connected with us for the latest updates! Follow us on Telegram and Twitter to join our vibrant community and never miss out on any exciting content."