Instagram is a well-liked social networking platform that enables users to post photographs and videos for their followers to view and interact with. You can restrict Someone On Instagram by either accepting or rejecting follow requests from other users. This is one of the app’s most useful features.
Nevertheless, manually accepting each request can be a time-consuming process, particularly if you have a significant backlog of requests that are still pending. In this piece, we will investigate a variety of approaches that can be used to expedite and streamline the process of accepting all follow requests on Instagram.
Can you accept all follow requests on Instagram
Short answer: Yes, you can accept all follow requests on Instagram by using a third-party app, a bot, making your account public, allowing them one by one, or accepting them all at once.
If someone gives you a request to follow them, it means that they are interested in reading your posts and updates when they are displayed on their feed. You, as the owner of the account, have the choice to either accept or disregard these requests. You can do either.
When you agree to follow a user after they send you a follow request, you give that user permission to become your follower and the ability to read your content.
Unfortunately, there is no dedicated feature on Instagram that allows users to accept all follow requests at the same time. But there are several alternatives you can test out. like Manually approving them, Use a third-party app, and making use of a bot.
Before you go ahead and do it, you need to give some serious thought to the reasons behind why you want to accept all follow requests. If you have your account set to public, then anyone can send you a request to follow them. This indicates that you may be accepting follow requests from persons you do not know or who have accounts that are associated with spam.
How to accept all follow requests on Instagram
Method 1 – Use Third-Party Apps
There are certain third-party programs that claim to assist you in automatically accepting all follow requests made on Instagram. Although these apps can be useful in many ways, it is essential to proceed with extreme caution whenever you use them.
The terms of service for Instagram prohibit the use of third-party applications to automate operations such as accepting follower requests. If you use such applications, it is possible that Instagram will ban or restrict access to your account. Before utilizing any program, you should always do research on it and ensure that it is legitimate.
Method 2 – Manually accept follow requests or accept them all at once
The usual method for accepting follow requests on Instagram entails manually going through each individual request, reviewing it, and then accepting it. This method gives you control over who may access your information; nevertheless, it can be time-consuming, particularly if you have a big number of requests that are still pending.
- Step 1- To use Instagram, open the app on your mobile device.
- Step 2- To view your activity feed, you will need to tap on the icon that looks like a heart that is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3- To examine the requests that are still pending, select the “Follow Requests” tab.
- Step 4– Click the “Confirm” button that is located next to each request in order to grant it.
- Step 5- Repeat this step for each request that is still pending until you have accepted them all.
But if you want to accept them at once
- Step 1- Go to the the follow request tab
- Step 2- tap on manage then you can select all and confirm
Method 3 – Make your account public
If you are certain that you will want to follow anyone who has followed you, the only thing you need to do is remove the privacy settings from your account. Your requests will all be granted, and once everything is done, you’ll have the option to make your account public. Here are the steps you need to take in order to make your account public.
- Step 1– Launch the Instagram app on your mobile device, whether it’s an Android or iOS device. Next, select the profile icon located in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Step 2– Now, click the hamburger icon located in the top right corner of the screen. After that, choose the Settings option that appears in the pop-up window.
- Step 3– On the page labeled Settings, click the Privacy tab. If you wish to make your account public once more, go to the Privacy page and switch off the Private account option by activating the toggle that is located next to the choice.
Since you have made your account public, all the friend requests that have been sent to it will now be processed.
Note: It’s not a good idea to say “yes” to everyone who wants to follow you on Instagram. Even though it might make your follower numbers go up, it means that people you don’t know can see your private stuff. Taking friend requests from people you haven’t met isn’t always risky, but it can be the beginning of a trick or scam.
Method 4 – Create a Instagram Bot
This method is more advanced than others, therefore you should apply it with care. Developing a bot to automate the process of accepting follow-up requests on Instagram involves knowledge of programming and may violate the terms of service for the platform.
- Why Does It Say ‘Accept Message Request’ On Instagram But No Message
- Why Is Instagram ‘Sensitive Content Allow’ Not Showing
- If We Restrict Someone On Instagram Will They Know (Tested!)
The process of managing follow requests on Instagram can be a time-consuming effort; however, if you have the appropriate tactics and tools, you can make the process easier to manage.
Technical writer and avid fan of cutting-edge gadgetry, Abhishek has authored works on the subject of Android & iOS. He’s a talented writer who can make almost any topic interesting while helping his viewers with tech-related guides is his passion. In his spare time, he goes camping and hiking adventures.