Are you curious to know who’s been clicking on the links in your Instagram bio and stories? Look no further than this article.
Instagram, a social media giant, offers a bunch of useful tools to help people grow their businesses on the platform. One such feature is Instagram’s analytics feature which offers useful insights into the performance of your posted links.
In this article, we’ll explore how you can use Instagram’s built-in analytics feature to see how your links are doing on the platform.
Let’s get started.
Can You See Who Clicks on Your Instagram Link?
No, you can’t see who clicked on your Instagram link specifically, but you can see how many clicks you got on your Instagram link.
Instagram provides a built-in analytical feature known as “Insights” that makes it easy for you to track clicks on the link in your Instagram bio and story.
With the help of Instagram’s insight feature, you can see the total number of clicks your Instagram link has got, but it falls short of disclosing the identities of those clickers.
Instagram’s insight feature only provides general metrics like the total click count for your link, and other general information about the people who clicked on your link, like gender, location, and age.
How to see who clicked your link on Instagram story
Being able to share links in your stories is one of the nifty features of Instagram. Not only can you share the links on your Instagram story, but also keep track of the clicks you get on each link.
To see the click count on the link in your Instagram story, follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Go to your Instagram Profile
- Step 2: Tap on the Hamburger Icon in the upper-right corner
- Step 3: Select Insights from the menu
- Step 4: Scroll down to Stories and tap on it
- Step 5: Here, you’ll see how many clicks and views you got on your story
How to see who clicked on your Instagram bio link
Instagram’s insight feature is a hassle-free way to track clicks on the link in your bio. The great news is that you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to comprehend the data as it is presented in a straightforward manner.
Here’s how you can use the Instagram Insight feature to see how many clicks you get on your bio link:
- Step 1: Make sure you have a Business Account on Instagram
- Step 2: Go to your Instagram profile by tapping on the Profile Picture in the bottom-right corner
- Step 3: Tap on the Three Horizontal Lines (Hamburger Icon) at the upper-right corner
- Step 4: Select Insights
- Step 5: Here, you’ll see all the details related to your stories, posts, activities, and your audience
- Step 6: You can scroll down to see how many clicks you got on the link in your bio during the past week
And that concludes the process. Surprisingly easy, right?
How to see who clicked your tag on Instagram story
Unfortunately, you can’t see who clicked on your tag within an Instagram story.
When someone mentions you in their story, your username displays within the story. Anyone who views the story can simply tap on your username to go to your Instagram profile. While Instagram’s built-in analytics feature provides insights about how many clicks you get on your bio and story links, it doesn’t provide any information about who clicked on your tag within an Instagram story.
- Instagram Story Insights Forward Meaning
- Can Someone See How Many Times You Viewed Their Instagram Profile?
- Can Restricted Instagram See Posts, Stories
In the fast-paced world of social media, understanding your audience is crucial. This article has explained how you can use Instagram’s analytics feature to monitor the clicks your link has received. By keeping track of the performance of your Instagram links, you can refine your strategy to make the best out of the app.
An experienced technical writer who specializes in simplifying technical jargon. Being a lifelong learner, she stays up-to-date with the latest trends and tools in the world of technology. When she’s not writing technical stuff, you can find her reading self-help books.