The risk of impromptu decisions is not always worthwhile, however, if the decision is taking place, you ought to know the details beforehand. So, in today’s article, we’ll touch on every possible aspect of how does Paramount Plus works on Spectrum.
Paramount+ is an American subscription video-on-demand OTT streaming service owned and regulated by Viacom CBS streaming. CBS Domestic Media Service offers original content and licensed content from CBS Entertainment Group and Viacom CBS.
It originally launched as CBS All Access on October 28, 2014. After a few, the streaming service dilated and do-over as Paramount+ on March 4, 2021, following the 2019 re-merger of CBS & Viacom.
If we talk about the service perks you get, you can stream more than 30,000 episodes and movies from BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Paramount Pictures, and Smithsonian Channel.
That is not the end yet because you also get exclusive originals, live sports, breaking news, kids and family shows, your local CBS station (only with a Premium plan), and so much more that you can’t even think of.
Does Spectrum have Paramount Plus?
Yes, absolutely, the Paramount + streaming service is available in all three Spectrum TV plans. A sense of flexibility is provided by the Spectrum TV subscription plans as it does not require the signing of any contract.
Over 150 channels are available in any chosen package, making it challenging & time-consuming to find the Paramount Network channel. The reason is, channels may vary depending on the area they live in.
Many users try to avoid this challenging process of rolling over to the channels to find Paramount + services. Others don’t even bother to do any research beforehand.
So, to prevent any sort of chaos in the future, you are advised to always keep an eye on the Spectrum TV channel list prior.
This will help you prevent the tedious process of finding any service & all you have to do is turn on your Spectrum TV, enter the channel number immediately & start watching your favorite shows.
Is Paramount plus free with Spectrum?
Paramount + basically has two plans to offer,
- First, there is an ad-supported “Essential Plan” that costs just $4.99 a month ($50 a year), and
- then, there is an ad-free “Premium Plan” that costs just $9.99 a month ($100 a year).
As you will notice, the annual subscription plans save you about 16% compared to the monthly subscription plans.
There are basically 3 subscription packages you can choose from. The first one is Spectrum TV Select costs $44.99 and has the lowest subscription volume of the three.
As of current prices, Spectrum TV Silver (the middle package) costs $74.99 per month, & Spectrum TV Gold (the premium package) costs $94.99 per month.
- Spectrum TV Select — $44.99/mo. for 12 months.
- (Middle package) Spectrum TV Silver — $74.99/mo. for 12 months.
- (Premium package) Spectrum TV Gold — $94.99/mo. for 12 months.
The best thing is that if you plan to sign up for Paramount +, you get the first 30-day free. You can take advantage of this trial offer through January 3. Generally, trials last one week.
How do I get Paramount plus on Spectrum?
Here you will get a brief on how to get Paramount + on your Spectrum TV. Do consider following the below steps :
Method 1: On a connected Spectrum TV
- Navigate to the in-built store > click on the search bar > type & find the Paramount+ app > select the app from the top search results > install it.
- After the installation gets done, go to the Paramount + app and click on “Sign In With A Partner.”
- There you have to select your TV Provider. Then, you will notice an Activation Code is provided to you.
- Visit paramountplus.com/activate using your desktop or mobile web browser > enter the Activation Code provided on your Spectrum TV.
- You will be redirected to the sign-in page of your TV provider. Sign in with your TV provider using your authentic login credentials (the username and password).
- In case you do not have a Paramount + account. Immediately make one. Once you are done creating your Paramount + account, choose the provided packages that include Paramount +.
- And you are all set to enjoy your favorite shows!
Method 2: Using the HDMI port
If you have an older TV model, there is a great possibility that you won’t be able to download the app or even connect to the internet to install the app.
This method will help you install the Paramount + app without any hindrance on any model of the TV you own. All you have to do is :
- Make sure you at least have a HDMI port located at the back of your Spectrum TV or the cable box.
- Get any streaming device (Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, Apple TV 4k, Chromecast, etc) to plug into your Spectrum TV.
- Use these as your main streaming devices as they have the capability to install any app on your TV. Here we have depicted the Amazon Fire Stick one, you can use any device of your choice.
- Plug any of these streaming devices to the HDMI port on your TV > go to your Home screen.
- Click on the Search bar > type & find Paramount + app.
- Click Paramount+ in the top search results > click on the install option shown on your streaming device.
- Sign up & it’s done!
Method 3: Spectrum TV Choice Offer
There is good news for you guys a program called Spectrum TV Choice offers a free trial of legit 7 days. Here you are free to opt for any ten of your favorite channels that you want for free.
This plan can be tried for free without having a Spectrum cable box, but a Spectrum internet package is a necessity for this option to work.
You can easily have access through the Spectrum TV app on your device.
All you got to do is pick any 10 favorite channels of yours, including Paramount + in your plan, follow the below instructions to complete the process, and start enjoying your favorite shows :
- Go to Spectrum TV’s choice homepage.
- Select the Orange Shop TV Choice.
- Input your residential address, Zip code, and apartment number to check whether your location comes under the spectrum devices.
- And it’s done!
I hope these methods will help you know how does Paramount plus works on Spectrum.
What channel is Paramount on Spectrum?
I’m expecting that by now, you all have taken the Paramount + subscription plans to spend your weekend pleasantly. If by any chance you haven’t, what are you waiting for then? Go for it immediately.
Now that you have the plan, you all must be looking for the channel number it’s available on the spectrum.
So, my friend, I want you all to know that finding the channel number on the Spectrum to watch your favorite shows is a bit hectic to crack.
As the reach of the network service is vast globally, the channel numbers on the Spectrum Channel Lineup vary from one location to another.
Additionally, because Spectrum TV includes an extensive channel listing, you may want to put a stop when you try to catch up with your favorite Paramount Network show.
Now, what’s the point of you hunting for an article that tells you the apt knowledge to make your frustrated journey a bit easier if you don’t get a solution here?
Method 1: Visit Spectrum TV channel lineup
Follow the below steps to find Paramount Network on Spectrum TV, depending on the area you live in.
- Navigate to the web browser > type Spectrum.com/cable-tv/channel-lineup on the address bar to find the channel number depending on your location.
- It will redirect you to a page like this. There you will have to enter your Street Address, Apt/Unit, & the Zip code.
- Tap on the VIEW CHANNEL LINEUP & find the apt channel number for Paramount Network on Spectrum within a minute or two.
- It just makes the process much easier to get through.
Method 2: Contact Spectrum customer support
In case, you are unable to find any assistance above, you can anytime contact Spectrum Customer Support. Don’t really know how? Follow the below procedure :
- Open the web browser.
- Hover to the address bar > type spectrum.com/contact-spectrum > enter & search.
- It will show you a page somewhat like this.
- Here you can see an option to chat with them directly.
- Enter your Zip Code & proceed to the conversation with a tech pro to get your issue resolved within a few minutes.
In this article, we have tried our best to provide you with the apt knowledge of Paramount + on the spectrum. You will get to know the basics of how to find the channel number on Spectrum & everything possible related to the topic.
We began with a little bit of introduction about the topic. Followed by, “Does Spectrum have Paramount plus,” Yes, the Paramount + streaming service is available in all three Spectrum TV plans.
Further, we talked about “Is Paramount plus free with spectrum?” The answer for the same is obviously, No! Though you will be offered a variety of subscription plans to choose from wherein you get a 30-day free trial.
In the end, we discussed a few effective methods “How do I get paramount plus on Spectrum,” “How does paramount plus work on Spectrum,” & “What channel is paramount on Spectrum?”
I hope you stick to the article till the end & if you haven’t please refer to the above to know the detailed procedure & get your dilemma diluted instantly.
If nothing works, contact 24/7 available spectrum.com/contact-spectrum service. Their instant tech-pro assistance specific to your device will help you resolve the issue & make your entertainment journey hindrance free.
I hope this article helps you all. Do spread the knowledge to the ones who you think are in immense need & be that friend in need a friend indeed.
I hope it felt insightful & valuable!
Thank you, have a good day 🙂
Sakshi is a Terpsichorean (dancing all her stress out), she always had a keen interest in writing creative content since her school days. Basically, balance & short-term goals are something she looks forward to. She’s a big time foodie yet a fitness freak pursuing this job to fulfill her day-to-day needs.