SHEIN has an outstanding reputation as an online shopping platform. However, users are bugged with an issue where the SHEIN package says delivered but not here. This article will discuss everything there is to know about the issue. Read on to know more.
Why my SHEIN package says delivered but not here?
Online shopping has brought a great revolution in the pace of fashion trends and customer purchasing habits have diversified drastically. Under the influence of social media, these trends keep altering in a few months’ time. Similarly, SHEIN has seen its bit of revolutionary trends and surplus collections that they produce worldwide.
Over time, several users have reported the issues that they have experienced while shopping with SHEIN. And most of these problems were related to the shipping of orders. They range from deliveries that were delayed for unacceptable durations and those, where the orders never reached their destination.
Situations like these lead users to contacting personnel who is liable to answer to these shortcomings. Despite a chat-box provision available in the SHEIN app, there isn’t an efficient contact system. Based on the inputs provided by the user, the bot responds with a pre-programmed set of dialogues.
This leaves various queries unanswered. So we have jot together some useful tips for you to overcome such an experience with SHEIN.
What to do when SHEIN package says delivered but not here
1. Find your Track ID.
Although most of the delays are not all caused due to technical glitches or some kind of misplacement that might have occurred during the course of the delivery, it is recommended to refer to the information of your parcel yourself. Also before getting to a conclusion, it is essential to make sure that you have acquired all the possible details that the SHEIN app presents to you regarding your order.
Here is how you can track your product to confirm that the SHEIN package says delivered but not here;
- First, give your login credentials and log into your SHEIN account.
- Then, look for the ‘My Orders’ tab and tap on it.
- Click on ‘View details, and this will show you whether they have shipped the order that you have requested or not.
- Click on ‘Track’ and find the information regarding its location and other details.
- Copy the ‘track number’ provided along with the information and enter it into the search box.
- This search will give you the exact location of your order.
If the details of your order come up as ‘In-transit’, then it is indicative of delayed shipping of your order. They might be awaiting more orders to avail shipment services. Either way, you can affirm further delay in this case.
Otherwise, move on to the next method of proceeding with this issue.
2. Error in the process of delivery or interpreting personnel information.
Maybe there could be an error in the update regarding your item that was ordered. Try refreshing the page to restore the right information regarding the order.
Unnecessary delay might have crept in due to various factors such as trying to interpret the address or misplacing the packages. But these issues are not your concern rather getting your order delivered as soon as possible is more important.
If the information regarding your product still appears contrasting to the actual situation, do not panic and keep reading.
3. Connect with customer service.
The customer service on the SHEIN app is a useful feature that gives you easy and quick ways to file your concern.
- On clicking the tab labeled ‘Customer service’, a screen opens requesting you to fill out a form comprising of your details.
- Provide the necessary information and proceed further.
- 6 AM to 9 PM is the designated time to avail of the customer service. You will be directed to a chat-bot page and they will present a set of deduced possible queries.
- Click on the relevant queries to be led to the final action that is required for resolving this issue.
4. Demand refund.
If you are convinced that your package won’t make it on time, then it is wise to take the necessary actions to make sure your money is safe. Waiting for further response from their side will only weaken the credibility of your complaint (if you report it later on).
So after learning about the usual time span taken by the organization for completing a delivery, you may take the next decision of canceling your order and demanding a refund.
If your SHEIN package says delivered but not there, it is more than enough reason for questioning their service. Here is how you can proceed with this decision;
- Enter the SHEIN app using your login credentials.
- Then select ‘My Orders’.
- Check if they have updated the status of the order that you have been expecting.
- Now, select ‘Cancel’ on the order that has not been delivered.
- Next to this option, you will find the option to return the order.
- Click on it and await the response from SHEIN regarding further procedures.
- They will credit the money into your account in about 5 to 10 business days before which you will receive an email acknowledging the success of the refund processing.
SHEIN is the most trusted organization when it comes to settling transactions in the most sincere way possible. So there is no need for you to worry about such refund formalities.
SEE ALSO: WHY IS MY SHEIN TRACKING NOT UPDATING?
Frequently Asked Question.
Q1. Why does my SHEIN package say delivered when it’s not?
SHEIN users occasionally face this issue regarding their package delivery. Due to unpredictable situations such as delayed shipping or misplaced packages, your order might not reach the destination on time. However, in case of a wrong update on your product, the reason could be a technical error or it could also be that your product was delivered to the wrong address.
Refer to the above article to learn more.
Q2. What to do when your SHEIN package says delivered, but it’s not?
In such a case, connect to the help center or customer service provision present in the SHEIN app. You can also track your order using the method mentioned in the above article. Hope it helps.
This article gives a detailed explanation on how to handle the issue of the SHEIN package says delivered but it’s not here. We have compiled some important tips and measures to adopt while taking care of your order and the money. SHEIN is a great platform for exploring new trends and having the best online shopping experience. Hope this article helps you clarify your doubts and approach such an issue with ease and confidence.
Dilha is a writer who loves composing poems and going into deep research on all kinds of tech stuff that they don’t teach in school.
anything that marks the extraordinary part of this generation excites her. she is currently persuing her degree in genetic engineering. here at Android Nature, she is assigned with various cool topics and is responsible for sharing cool insight and updates on the same.