In this post, We will guide you to Install FanFilm Kodi Repo.
Kodi is a free, open-source media player software developed by XBMC Foundation. Kodi is available on almost any platform the exists today, such as Android, iOS, Windows, MAC, Linux, media streaming devices, etc. You can even install Kodi on Raspberry Pi. Kodi allows users to play and view most streaming media, such as videos, music, podcasts, TV shows, live Tv, games, and a lot more.
The feature to support 3rd party add-ons makes Kodi the most renowned media player software. After Installing the right addon in Kodi, you can stream almost anything and that too for free. However, they might not be legal always. There are literally thousands of Kodi addons. For each category like movies, songs, Live TV, sports, etc. there are different addons. Today, we will talk about FanFilm addon and guide you to install it on Kodi.
The FanFilm plugin works as a search engine by searching Polish and English video sources on various websites. The plug-in itself does not have any video files. It Uses the movie database like TMDb and TVDB to fetch movies and series. You can also add your Trakt.TV account to have access to your favorite items.
Steps to Install FanFilm Kodi Repo [FanFilm-Mrknown Kodi Addon]
- From the main menu of the Kodi head into the settings.
- Now, Click on the File Manager icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Now, Click on “Add Source.”
- Now, click on <None>.
- Enter the URL – “https://fanfilm.github.io/repository.fanfilm.zip”
- Click Ok.
- Now Enter the desired name for the Media source that you can remember later. Here we have entered the default name “Repository.fanfilm.zip.”
- Click ok.
- Now return to the main menu. Click on Addons.
- Now, click on “Install from Zip File.“
- Now, click on the previously added source called “Repository.fanfilm.zip” from the list.
- After successful installation, you will see a pop-up at the top right corner of the screen. However, the installation process is not yet completed.
- Now, we have to install FanFilm from Repository.
- From the main menu, click on Addons.
- Now, Click on “Install from Repository.”
- Now, Click on “FanFilm repo.”
- In the next menu that appears, click on “Video add-ons.”
- Click on “FanFilm.”
- Finally, click the “Install button” at the bottom right corner to completely install the FanFilm repo.
So, that’s all, folks. We hope you have successfully installed Fanfilm Kodi repo. If you have any problem regarding installation, then do let us know in the comments section.