Kodi is an amazing home theater software; it can run on almost any platform like Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, etc. When it comes to entertainment or media, Kodi can play anything such as movies, Tv-Shows, Live Tv, music, podcast, games, and a lot more. All thanks to Kodi addons that help to play anything you want on Kodi for free. Today, in this post, we will be talking about the Aftermath wizard addon with a detailed procedure to install it on Kodi.
Aftermath Wizard Kodi addon:
Aftermath wizard is a maintenance addon and also serves as the base for many build wizard addons. You can also backup and restore your builds, backup your credentials for addons, and automatically restore them whenever you need to!
Steps to Install Aftermath Wizard addon on Kodi :
Note: If you are installing any 3rd party addon for the first time on Kodi, then follow these steps: Settings -<< System -<< Addons – << Turn on the toggle for “Unknown sources.”
Now follow the steps given below to install the aftermath Kodi addon.
- From the main menu of the Kodi, head into the settings.
- Now, Click on the File Manager icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Now, Click on “Add Source.”
- Now, click on <None>.
- Enter the URL – “https://fanfilm.github.io/repository.fanfilm.zip”
- Click Ok.
- Now Enter the desired name for the Media source that you can remember later. Here we have entered the default name “Repository.aftermath”
- Click ok.
- Now return to the main menu. Click on Addons.
- Now, click on “Install from Zip File.“
- Now, click on the previously added source called “Repository aftermath” from the list.
- After successful installation, you will see a pop-up at the top right corner of the screen. However, the installation process is not yet completed.
- Now, we have to install the Aftermath Kodi addon from Repository.
- From the main menu, click on Addons.
- Now, Click on “Install from Repository.”
- Now, Click on “Aftermath repository.”
- In the next menu that appears, click on “Program add-ons.”
- Click on “Aftermath Wizard.”
- Finally, click the “Install button” at the bottom right corner to completely install the Aftermath addon.
So, that’s all, folks. We hope you have successfully installed Aftermath Kodi addon. If you have any problem regarding installation, then do let us know in the comments section.
Ankit is an engineer by profession and blogger by passion. He is passionate to do all the stuff such as desiging the website, doing the SEO, researching for the content, writing tech blog posts and more.