The LG Q70 is a mid-range segment smartphone that has been powered by a Qualcomm’s SDM675 Snapdragon 675 processor. The device comes with an Octa-Core setup bearing the following combination of processors: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
LG Q70 has a display size of 6.4 inches with a resolution of 1080 x 2310 pixels. The device comes with an impressive 398 PPI screen density. It runs on Android 9.0 with a customized LG UX 7 OS.
In terms of camera, the device looks pretty good on paper, as it comes with 32 MP wide-angle ,13 MP ultrawide angle and 5 MP depth sensor at the rear end of the device. The front camera of the device is also pretty solid as it features 16 MP lens, which can record 1080p video at 30 fps.
When it comes to gaming performance, the devices do pretty well with the help of Adreno 612. LG Q70 features 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. However, the storage of the device can be increased with the use of Micro SD card. The device storage can be extended up to 1 TB. The battery life of the device is also good as it has been supported by a 4000 mAh battery.
LG Q70 also features a fingerprint sensor for unlocking the phone at a click of the finger. In terms of connectivity options, it comes with NFC, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi. Complete connectivity options for the device can be read below.
Wi-Fi : 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
NFC : Yes
Radio : No
USB : 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Now, let us understand how to unlock the boot loader of this device. After unlocking the bootloader, you will be able to install a custom recovery on the device.
1) Download & Install LG Drivers for your device
2) Download & Install ADB and Fastboot drivers
Unlocking Bootloader Steps
1) Go to the settings on your device
2) Click on About Phone, and then tap on Software Info
3) Tap on the build number until it says you are a developer now.
4) Then look for the option OEM Unlock and enable it.
5) Also, enable the USB debugging option
6) Connect your device back to the computer with the help of a USB cable
7) Now open a command prompt window with administrator rights at the location where you have installed Fastboot drivers.
8) Change the directory of the terminal to the location where you have installed the fastboot drivers (Follow this if your terminal directory is something other than that)
9) Then type in the following command in the terminal or command window one by one.
fastboot oem device-id
10) Copy the generated code and truncate into one line in Notepad.
11) Then go to LG’s Bootloader Unlock page here and then click on “How to Unlock Bootloader page”.
12) Following the necessary steps as shown.
13) You will be asked to submit the above-generated code. Paste the code there and click on confirm and agree.
14) You will receive an unlock bin file in your email address.
15) Download and copy or cut the file to fastboot folder and execute the below mentioned commands.
fastboot flash unlock unlock.bin
You will reboot, and you will see a warning screen. If you see a warning screen after the reboot it means you have successfully unlocked your device.
Ankit is an engineer by profession and blogger by passion. He is passionate to do all the stuff such as desiging the website, doing the SEO, researching for the content, writing tech blog posts and more.
Stay connected with us for the latest updates! Follow us on Telegram and Twitter to join our vibrant community and never miss out on any exciting content."