As Hisense TV users you might have various doubts and technical issues occasionally. We are here to help you solve such an issue in this article; how to fix Hisense TV shows logo then goes black.
This article will explain how to resolve your Hisense TV shows logo then goes black, without having to seek expert guidance or unnecessary mechanical repairs. So read on to know more.
Fix Hisense TV show’s logo then goes black.
When your TV screen doesn’t do anything but go black right after the TV logo is displayed, the start of the issue can be pointed out for several reasons. However, you probably don’t have the time to troubleshoot each and every issue.
So here is a step-by-step guide to troubleshoot some basic possibilities of the damage. Follow them in order to figure out how to fix the Hisense TV show’s logo and then goes black.
1. Try a ‘hard off’ to fix Hisense TV shows logo and then goes black.
Most of the time, some interference in the power supply can cause deformities in the TV display, or it could render the display completely black.
Either way, you will need to fix the supply of power first, before moving on to other technical repairs. So a basic way to bring about this correction is as follows;
- Turn on your Hisense TV.
- When the TV logo appears, immediately pull out the TV cord wire from the power socket.
- Don’t attempt to press any manual power button neither on the TV nor the remote.
- Now plug the cord back in.
This should load the TV screen beginning after the logo display. If the black screen persists then you should try out the remaining methods.
2. Power cycle your Hisense TV to resolve Hisense TV black screen.
Power cycling your Hisense TV helps resolve several of the issues that could be related to power supply disturbances.
For instance, constant working of the TV can lead to system overload, and sometimes, you might turn off the power supply before the TV has completely transfigured into a fresh space, i.e., to clear up loaded data.
So performing a power cycle is vital for every TV irrespective of having glitches or not. Here are the steps to perform a simple power cycle to fix the Hisense TV show’s logo and then go black.
- To begin with, turn off the TV.
- Disconnect the cord wire from the power supply socket.
- Now, press and hold the power button on your remote for 20 seconds.
- Wait for about 60 seconds.
- Then, plug the cord wire back into the power supply socket.
- Finally, press and hold the remote power button until the TV displays the logo screen.
You have successfully power cycled your Hisense TV. Now check if the issue has been wiped away. You don’t have to panic if the issue still remains. Move on to the next method;
3. Diagnose the TV firmware.
Video signals are configured and the data of your TV is stored in the firmware, which makes it mandatory for you to update the firmware and keep it free from any virus.
Based on the issue with the Hisense TV screen, it could have had something to do with the firmware. Sometimes, pending updates make your TV firmware vulnerable to glitches and cause disruptions in its processes.
So make sure to update it on a regular basis. Here are the steps on how to update your firmware;
- Since your TV goes into a black screen once you turn it on, you can’t possibly make any settings on the home screen.
- So, first, acquire the latest version of firmware from your TV support center. They will provide a USB that comprises the latest version of the firmware.
- They will also provide instructions on how to proceed with the update.
- Connect the USB into an HDMI port.
- Now press and hold the power button on the remote and wait for the TV to display a blue screen.
- This indicates that your TV is undergoing an automatic firmware update via USB.
This may take a while. Once the process is complete, the TV will undergo a reboot and the firmware will be cleared off its discrepancy.
Now you can check your TV’s condition. Still didn’t solve it? Don’t worry, and read on.
4. Check your TV backlight.
A TV backlight improvises on the visibility of the picture while helping you calibrate the brightness as per your comfort. So if the screen shows black, damage in the backlights is definitely a factor.
Now, there are not many repairs that you could do yourself at home. As the backlights of a TV are a complex component, after diagnosing the defect, we recommend replacing them from an electrical shop.
5. Defective T – CON board.
From an expert’s perspective, they would suggest you check the T – CON board of your TV. Since the T – CON boards are designed to control the signals of your TV picture, any disturbances in these features of the TV should lead you to the T – CON board.
In such a case, you are advised to seek professional services for your Hisense TV.
6. Malfunctioning mainboard.
Again, the mainboard is another component of your TV that is required to be replaced if it is damaged. Once the issue is detected, your TV might have various aspects of display controls that could be at fault.
Make sure you avail the TV services for the required repairs.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Q. Why does my Hisense TV screen keep going black?
Your Hisense TV could have a poor backlight LED or might have pending updates. Or sometimes you might have selected the wrong input.
Refer to the above explanation for more details.
Q. How to fix the Hisense TV show’s logo then goes black?
There are various steps to diagnose the issue, including checking for updates or trying a ‘Hard off’ on your TV. Read the steps given above to understand more.
This article explains in detail how to fix the Hisense TV show’s logo then go black. We have included easy steps to help you go through the procedure of repairing your Hisense TV. Hope it helps you resolve this issue.