The Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has recently launched a feature-packed budget phone called Vivo Z1 Pro. The smartphone runs on Android 9 pie with the latest Funtouch OS skin applied on top. Funtouch OS offers dozens of extra features that aren’t present in stock Android. One such feature is dual apps or clone apps. Today, we will be discussing how to use dual apps on Vivo Z1 Pro.
If you want to use two apps on Vivo Z1 Pro like two WhatsApp or two Facebook accounts, then you don’t need to install any 3rd party app. Yes, the option to use dual apps or clone apps is inbuilt in FunTouch OS. Follow the steps below to use Dual apps on Vivo Z1 Pro:
Steps to Use Dual Apps On Vivo Z1 Pro:
- First of all, head onto the settings of your phone.
- Now scroll down to the option “App Clone,” tap on it.
- In the next menu, a list of apps that support app cloning will be present. Usually, social media apps like WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram are available for cloning.
- Enable the toggle for any desired app you wish to clone.
That’s all folks, the Second app for the application for which you have turned on the toggle should be present on the home screen.
Second Method: To use Dual Apps on Vivo Z1 Pro
In this you don’t have to go to the setting of the phone, clone app can be created directly from the home screen.
Hold down any app on your home screen until it begins to shake.
Note: Don’t touch the cross symbol, it will immediately uninstall the app.
A plus symbol will be present ( For Supported apps only) on the bottom right of the app while the app is still shaking. So tap on that plus icon to create a second (Clone) app for that particular application.
Vivo Z1 Pro specifications
- 6.5 inch FHD+ IPS LCD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 SoC
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal storage
- 16MP + 8MP + 2MP rear
- 32MP front
- FunTouch OS based on Android 9 Pie
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging