Oppo’s sub-brand, Realme launched the all-new budget-friendly device, Realme 3i in India along with the launch of Realme X. Realme launched the Realme 3i as the lite version of the previously launched Realme 3. With Realme 3i, the company is focusing on the under Rs. 10,000 budget segment. Realme 3i is priced at Rs. 7,999 for 3GB RAM + 32GB storage variant, whereas the higher variant, which comes with 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant, is priced at Rs. 9,999.
Realme 3i is powered by the octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM. The device comes with a 6.2-inch HD+ (720×1520 pixels) display with 19:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Realme 3i runs the latest ColorOS 6 based on Android 9 Pie.
Other than that, the device comes with a dual rear camera setup featuring a 3-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, assisted by a 2-megapixel depth sensor. For selfies, the device comes with a 13-megapixel front camera that sits on the front notch.
The camera department might not look very interesting, but the images taken can be enhanced using Google’s powerful Gcam app. If you are already looking for the Gcam APK for Realme 3i. Here is, how to install Google Camera (Gcam) on Realme 3i.
Google Camera can be used to enhance the photo taken by the camera. Google’s Gcam combines powerful hardware and software. If you are looking for Gcam APK for Realme 3i, you are at the right place. Here, we will tell you how to install Google Camera (Gcam) on Realme 3i. You can find the steps and download the links below.
Google Camera on Realme 3i Features –
Here are the features that you will be getting with the Gcam on Realme 3i.
- HDR+ – You can use this feature to click good pictures in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You will get the Night Sight feature in the Realme 3i inbuilt. But Google’s Night Sight is more powerful. The feature enhances the details and colors that get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – This feature of Gcam keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
- Top Shot – Using the Top Shot feature in Google camera, you will get the best shots, where no one is blinking.
- Portrait – Realme 3i features a dual rear camera setup, but you should try Portrait mode on Gcam too. The app also makes the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions – Using this feature, you will automatically get information by pointing the camera at contact info, URLs, and barcodes. It also suggests things to do like calling the number or sending an email.
How to install Google Camera (Gcam) on Realme 3i
STEP 1 –
First of all, you need to download the working Google Camera APK for Realme 3i. You can download the APK using the link mentioned below.
Here, we are using the Gcam patch of Google Pixel 3.
VERSION: Google Camera 6.3.017.253834016 (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) (Android 9.0+).
STEP 2 –
After downloading the APK, install it like any other third-party app.
STEP 3 –
After installing the Gcam on Realme 3i. Open the Google Camera app.
STEP 4 –
Follow these steps after opening the app for the first time. These steps will make sure that your app is working correctly.
- Click on More Option
- Open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings.
- Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Back Camera- Pixel 3 3iL
- Front Camera – Nexus 6P(Angler Huawei)
- Configurations- PI3iEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- Highlight Saturation -1.8
- Shadow Saturation – 2.3 (Do the same for FRONT and REAR)
- Restart the app again.
If you have done the steps mentioned above correctly, you are done with the steps for How to install Google Camera (Gcam) on Realme 3i.
Nothing much to say, too much to write! Love to write about Tech & Games.